Bonjour!

Welcome and feel free to read the tales of my life. Glad if you could drop some words in my cbox. Love ya!
  • Best view in Google Chrome
  • Leave your footprint <3
  • The Blogger Mood
    I'm back babehhh!


Navigations



Talk to me

Cbox'); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write('Cbox needs frames!'); try { x = screen.width; y = screen.height; cboxwin.moveTo(Math.max((x/2)-350, 0), Math.max((y/3)-500)); } catch (e) {}; } Come and have a talk here!
The Masterminds

Design: Raudah Nor
Header: Photoshop
Other: ♬ ♬
Thursday, 5 January 2012 • 19:04


Name given by my lovely mother is Raudah. My last name is Mohd Nor Hamidi. I'm breathing since 19 of June 1999. Don't really remember on what time, but surely, in a ward, Hospital ward that belongs to Sultanah Aminah Hospital. As for me, Google Translate is not worth it. Just to let you know. I'm begging for your apology if I'm speaking not so fluently.

And here, I'm letting you know about my daily routine. I wake up in the morning at 8.30 a.m. before I go to school. As for weekends, I'll be a sleeping beauty. Who taught me? My aunt told me if someone ask me about it, tell them this, "My cousin taught me." So, that's the answer. I'm so lazy to tell you twice about it. Yeah, I'm becoming a lazy teenage lately.

I'm thin and I'm not short. I'm just fun-sized. Seriously, being in a secondary school is not so fun if compared to primary school and I wonder about this sometimes. "I might say secondary school is sucks now, but after a while...those words won't be exist anymore." I'm kinda not sure about that. But you know what I mean.. You don't have many friends right now, but someday, when you will..For you, It is totally  awesome.


I love to eat everything. I mean, not everything. Just foods. Healthy foods are not my fav actually. But I love sorts of it. Such as milk, cabbage, celery, fruits and a few more. Junk foods. Wow. Everybody loves it especially kids. Junk foods.. Junk foods.. Junk foods.. It's hard to explain what kind of junk foods that I love to eat. So, I'll give you some examples. They are lollipops, ice-creams and jelly beans.


I hate insects and freaky creatures. They are rats, frogs, cockroaches, snakes, chameleons, millipede and especially centipede. If I meet those creatures, automatically I'll scream out loud as a siren. That if I see them, but if they see me and try to reach me, I might cry. Okay. Enough about insects. End of my super duper boring story.

The person that is tired of typing,