Bonjour!

Welcome and feel free to read the tales of my life. Glad if you could drop some words in my cbox. Love ya!
  • Best view in Google Chrome
  • Leave your footprint <3
  • The Blogger Mood
    I'm back babehhh!


Navigations



Talk to me

Cbox'); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write('Cbox needs frames!'); try { x = screen.width; y = screen.height; cboxwin.moveTo(Math.max((x/2)-350, 0), Math.max((y/3)-500)); } catch (e) {}; } Come and have a talk here!
The Masterminds

Design: Raudah Nor
Header: Photoshop
Other: ♬ ♬
At Last!
Thursday, 5 January 2012 • 19:11

Hey, hey, hey!

Guess what? My first Blogskin is done!! Wee~ Tired of editing it. Yeah, its my first time. So, its kind of boring or dull. Sorry. I'm just a newbie and I'm not perfect. Lol. It's 11 in the morning and I'm didn't take a bath yet. I told ya! I'm lazy! 

I don't have much time to tell you more cause I'm going to school at 12 p.m. So, gotta get ready to school! Can't wait to meet my new class and friends! Keep in touch later!

Excitedly,